Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Looking for the next step in your career? A fantastic opportunity exists for a Food Science professional to solution sell into R&D & Procurement.
As a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of Food, Beverage & Functional Ingredients, Application and Technology, this company has a reach to over 20 countries, as well as channels in Australia and New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
Product categories across multiple industries, this leader is an exceptional work opportunity for any professional looking to take their career to the next level.
Due to the continual growth strategy of the company, a position is available for a Key Account Manager to:
• Understand and implement planning strategies to support profit objectives in short, mid and long term scenarios
• Collaborate in a team environment to produce solutions and maintain Strategic Business Relationships.
• Hold / manage potential lead times from 6 to 9 to 1 year + working through all aspects of Supply Chain – including R&D, Procurement, Manufacturing to Marketing.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing environment preferred
• Understand key aspects to B2B Channel Management including Retail, Foodservice.
• Have strong winning examples to sell yourself. Able to articulate success and engagement internally and externally with multiple stakeholders.
• Critical to the role is extremely well-developed oral and written communication skills, good organisational skills, computer literacy and a team orientation.
• Strong understanding of OH&S, ISO9001 and Standard Operating Procedures. Contributes to the ongoing development of Sales & Business Administration.
This is a hands on role and it is desirable that you have had repeated exposure to Sales, coupled with strong Numerical Sales KPI’s background.
Job Reference No: SI170813
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au