Melbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Provide superior customer service and solutions to major healthcare accounts.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a stable and progressive company offering career growth?
- Healthcare and medical industry
- Support the sales and operations
- Rewarding career within a global, stable company
The main purpose of the role is to improve the sales operation through systems and data management:
- Provide clients support and manage bookings, customer records within CRM
- Provide accurate data and report as required by the sales operations
- Manage customer enquiries and request and allocate through appropriate sales team members
- Conduct market research for market trends, competitors analysis, and product development needs
- Identify sales opportunities through outbound calls or as directed by the department head
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor degree in commerce or relevant studies
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience in customer service, sales, commercial, or business support role
- Experience in the supply chain, freight forwarding and logistics industry
- Passionate in data with excellent CRM experience, and the development of project / protocol documents
- Strong analytical skills and confident in communicating ideas
- Strong team player, works well under pressure
Join a collaborative team in dynamic work culture environment. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.