Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Immediate start for an experienced Accounts Officer within the Community Services sector
bout the role & Company
This reputable Not For Profit Community Services Provider based in Parramatta has a urgent need for an experienced Accounts Officer who has NDIS billing, claiming & portal management experience.
- Investigate, reconcile and update all NDIS Claims whether Agency, Plan or Self Managed
- Bank, allocate and receipt
- Ensure compliance with Accounting Standards and NDIS Quality Standards;
- Collection on overdue accounts
- Investigations and discrepancies
- Account Reconciliations
- Assist with month end close
The successful applicant
- You will come from an Accounts Receivable background and have end to end experience with NDIS Plan Management / Processes
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with a large ERP System is essential ideally SAP, but open to Oracle, JDE, Dynamics
If this role sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link attach CV’s in WORD Format only please!
Please note due to the expected amount of response for this role, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further processing.
Contact: Rima Unver – Divisional Manager – Accounting & Finance