Sydney | Casual
Talent Focus are currently recruiting highly skilled Airleg Miners for ongoing works with Sydney Metro Projects!
Talent Focus have secured project work within the Sydney Metro with a tier two contractor for engineering and drilling works on their underground tunnelling and infrastructure projects.
Due to a current increase in workload a present requirement for Underground Miners with Air legging experience are highly desired. Project works will be commencing in the next month so availability within this time frame is ideal.
The ideal candidate will be multi skilled and able to work 12hr days upto 7 days a week. The arrangement will be based on a FLAT rate agreement and works will be available for 6 months plus.
To be eligible you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Previous construction or infrastructure experience is essential
- 2 – 3 years of Air legging & Scraper experience is a MUST!
- Sydney Metro induction highly desirable
- Own PPE
- Working At Heights and Confined Spaces Ticket highly desirable
- Own transport
- Must be able to relocate or travel at own cost
- Professional work acumen
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Our client is always looking for highly motivated Airleggers with a professional attitude. Depending on our client and their hours of operations you will be required to accommodate working day shifts or night shifts of up to 12 hours across weekdays and weekends.
If you feel you meet this criterion, please apply following the links below with your resume in WORD format.