Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Talent Focus are looking to recruit an experienced assembler / packer for our client based in Rydalmere.
The company is based in the Parramatta region with onsite car parking available. Large facility and big team of workers operating within the company. This company require hard working, great communicators to work within the production team. Previous packing experience is a must, use of hand tools and machine experience is also desirable.
This position will be focused with numerous number of tasks involved, including;
- Packing finished goods in preparation for dispatch
- Quality control of packed items
- Ability to work with machinery and hand tool (drills, spanners, etc)
- Communicate within a large team environment
- Ability to lift profiles 15/20kg and over
- Require being able to operate with minimal supervision
- Able to handle fast pace, loud environment while achieving targets
- Early morning and day shift required
What you Need to Succeed:
As the successful person in this position, you will have:
- Must be physically fit to handle lifting and loading of heavy products
- Be mechanically minded
- Driver license and car transport
- Flexible to work extra hours if required
- Great eye for quality with assembly process
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please email email@example.com
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit our website
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.