QLD Other | Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a dynamic Branch Manager to lead the Mackay team of a nationally recognized business
An Australian owned company with a national presence and excellent reputation for solutions and service are looking for a Branch Manager to lead their team in Mackay
- Execute sales strategies to exceed established sales targets and contribute to the divisional growth plans.
- Full Autonomy and P&L responsibility of a successful and established branch.
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers in Mining, Heavy Industry and Water markets.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships via regular customer visits with external staff.
- Effectively manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Identify customer’s needs and co-develop solutions with the customer with a consistent focus on progressing the opportunity to become a sale.
- Prepare quotations and tender responses.
- Co-ordinate sales projects and ensure that all opportunities are entered and kept up to date in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Liaise and coordinate members of the sales team to provide clients with pre-sales and post-sales technical and commercial support.
Qualifications and Experience
- A recognised qualification (or suitable experience) in Engineering (or similar).
- Demonstrate professionalism and results oriented customer focus.
- Have proven sales management, negotiation and written communications skills.
Please Apply via the link or call 02 9421 5900 to discuss the opportunity further.