Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Field-based type of role to identify sales leads, pitch the range of products to new clients.
About the Role
Newly created position to develop new market and expand the business for a multi-million dollar company designing and manufacturing electric motors and drives.
- Identify business opportunities within targeted market such industrial, manufacturing, mining, equipment, etc.
- Develop and implement growth strategy to meet the company’s financial objective and client satisfaction
- Ensure a strong pipeline and win projects through effective promotion of products and services
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, generate reports proposal, RFI responses and maintain customer sales contacts and documentations
- Proven track record in business development and sales management within the engineered products
- Strong industry knowledge and business contacts within industrial, manufacturing, mining, equipment or appliance market
- Excellent relationship–building, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Passion in delivering target, driven and motivated to achieve goals
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines whilst staying calm under pressure
What’s In It For you Autonomous role with full support to succeed. A generous remuneration package, including car, quarterly/annual bonuses is on offer to the right candidate.
If you have the drive to achieve goals, enjoys being on the field and finding opportunities, we want to get to know you.
You may click “Apply”, or get in touch through email email@example.com or call 02 9421 5900.