Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Create, execute, & manage full stream marketing activities for the surgical products line and contribute to developing the next generation of products
The company one of the leading medical and surgical products developers and manufacturers supporting the Australian healthcare sector in improving people’s lives. They take pride in their mission in providing the highest quality, innovative products and improving people’s lives including its employees.
- Provide day-to-day management of designated product line(s) issues, programs, and sales support in the field which may include, but is not limited to, creating promotions and literature while evaluating pricing strategies and margins so as to achieve annual sales objectives.
- Develop tactical plans for the product introduction and work with sales to implement plans. Manage demand planning and work with regulatory on local registration.
- Provide input for product development and pipeline.
- Develop and localize regional sales training, education, promotional materials, and programs.
- Create and manage programs to increase penetration and drive sales of existing products – sales and product promotions, customer targeting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years marketing, product management or combination of sales and marketing experience required
- Relevant experience in surgical products portfolio
- Proven network in the hospital market with experience in clinical training
- Ability to work with colleagues to drive consensus on product line decision