Hobart | Permanent / Full Time
Grow the hospital sales revenue in Tasmania whilst you grow your career in a stable environment.
An innovative manufacturing company that strives to provide the highest quality medical and surgical products to cater specific hospitals’ needs.
- Develop and implement sales plan to maximise sales opportunities within new and existing hospital accounts
- Develop key relationship with relevant stakeholders within the private, public, and independent hospitals
- Ensure winning strategies to new business opportunities
- Exceed financial goals as per the company’s objectives
- Manage territory sales plan and ensure accurate data and meet sales operational requirements
- Proven sales track record within Tasmania hospital-based market
- Experience in dealing with Clinical Products Advisors, Clinical Nurses, influencers and contract authorities
- Sales experience in medical supplies, consumables, or surgical products within operating theatres
- Proven ability to adapt quickly
- Go-getter, highly driven attitude
If you have the above skills with a start-up and entrepreneurial attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org