Sydney | Casual
Talent Focus is currently recruiting a competent CNC Programmer/Machinist for a busy workshop in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney.
- Immediate start
- Western Sydney, NSW location
- Competitive above award rates on offer
Our client is a leading Oil and Fuel equipment manufacturer with over 70 years of industry expertise based in Southern Sydney. They are currently seeking a competent CNC Programmer/Machinist to assist in the increase of projects and workload. The position is offered on a Temp to Perm basis. This is a dayshift position from 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Thursday 6am to 12pm Friday.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with certain machinery – Mori Seiki and Doosan 3 and 4 axis machines is highly desirable
- Lathe experience with Milling is desirable
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Minimum 3 years exp programming and setting
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Machinist or CNC programming qualifications
- Engineering/workshop experience
- Good communication skills
- Team player with good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written standard operating procedures
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
In return for your hard work, you will get to work for a company which values its employees. Hourly rates exceed the award, there are regular opportunities for overtime.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below or alternatively send through an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org