Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Immediate start for an all rounded and experienced Credit Officer to join reputable business based close to Parramatta.
About the role & Company
This reputable and Australian owned services / products business has a need for an experienced Credit Officer to join their team ASAP on an initially temporary basis with a potential view to permanency.
Working within a team environment and reporting directly into the Credit Manager your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Management of Customer Ledger – 1500 Active Accounts – Major Accounts
- Banking and processing of all debtor receipts, credit card payments/EFT
- Accurate allocation of all cheques / cash, credit card, BPay and direct deposits
- Processing and raising of invoices
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Credit Check and Trade Refs
- Customer service and dispute resolution
The successful applicant
- You will come from an Accounts Receivable / Credit background
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with a large ERP System is essential ideally SAP, but open to Oracle, JDE, Dynamics
If this role sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link.
Please note due to the expected amount of response for this role, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further processing.
Contact: Rima Unver – Divisional Manager – Accounting & Finance