Brisbane | Permanent / Full Time
FMCG Based Company | Murarrie location with parking | 2+ Years Exp in Customer Service Order Processing role | SAP exp Desirable |
- Work for a Leader in food manufacturing
- Lytton location with Parking Onsite
- Up to $60K + Super
Talent Focus are working on a great opportunity for a switched on and driven customer service/order processing individual to join a Global business within the food manufacturing sector. Fostering a supportive and family feel culture the small customer service team is growing and are requiring an additional 2 staff.
Reporting to the Customer Service Lead you will be responsible for the the following:
- Processing end to end of high volume of customer orders through SAP
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client’s business, relevant products, the market, processes and suppliers. Customer Service
- Tracking of orders and liaising with third party logistics companies
- Manage customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- inventory management
- data entry
- other adhoc duties as required
The Successful Candidate:
The successful applicant will have a flair for customer service and going above and beyond to assist your customer will come naturally. You will be able to manage your days having many balls in the air and you will thrive on this. other essential characteristics include:
- A minimum of 2 years Customer Care experience and/or Supply Chain experience in the FMCG Sector.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills.
- High energy levels coupled with assertiveness and initiative.
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter.
Should you wish to discuss the role further please call (02) 9421 5900.