Melbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Provide leadership and customer service whilst making an impact to people’s lives.
One of the leading global healthcare logistics and services providers. An innovative company that is built on trust providing specialised supply chain services for critical hospital and healthcare needs.
Requires your strong leadership and people-skills and be focussed on providing your clients with exceptional service throughout their shipping requirements.
Manages a small team of customer service members, you will also be hands-on for all aspects of operations and logistics.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide client solutions
- Support business development and operational needs
- Provide reports and statistics for recommendations and efficiency
- Maintain company’s database
- Communicate internally and externally
- Ensure transport and shipping are running smoothly
- Relevant working experience in logistics and freight forwarding environment, preferably pharmaceutical distribution
- You will have 5 years’ experience in Customer Service with team leadership role
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Proven track record in meeting key performance indicators
- Ability to work with various sales and operations team
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter.