Melbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Immediate start for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join reputable manufacturing business based in Dandenong South – Permanent
About the role & Company
Reputable Manufacturing organisation business has a need for an experienced, well rounded and solutions orientated Customer Service Officer to join this fast-paced team at their Dandenong South office.
Reporting directly into the Customer Service Manager your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- High volume inbound / outbound phone calls and emails
- Order entry and process of invoices
- Process creditor invoices, schedule changes, stock level records
- Liaise with internal / external suppliers
- Provide support and assistance to other customers & account managers
The successful applicant
- Must have proven and previous experience in a diverse Customer Service role – call centre or sales environment within a manufacturing / logistics environment
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with a large ERP System is essential
If this role sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link.
Please note due to the expected amount of response for this role, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further processing.
Contact: Rima Unver – Divisional Manager – Accounting & Finance (Sydney Based)