Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Talent Focus is currently looking for a Demand Planner for a diversified Australasian company based in Inner Sydney!
Leading marketer and distributor of recognized consumer products and animal care brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Demand Planner to join a well-known brand. You will report into the S&OP Manager and work closely with both internal and stakeholders. While your main focus is supporting the S&OP process for AU & NZ by providing clear and accurate reports and forecasts , you are also someone who is highly analytical with statistical data and trend reporting. You are a key stakeholder between purchasing, production, distribution and the commercial operations teams.
- Conduct monthly Demand Review meetings with relevant stakeholders to review recommended sales forecasts meetings are minuted and all actions are followed up by action owners.
- Analyse historical data, trend analysis, scan data, product life cycles and sales and marketing activities.
- Manage and coordinate sales demand with supply and production inputs to ensure a robust S&OP plan is formulated and executed.
- Working with the Sales Team on new products and promotions
- Continuously improve systems and processes
- Develop, present, and measure a sales forecast accuracy.
- Enable better decision making, production optimisation and customer service levels through accurate and timely forecasting.
- Drive improvements in demand planning, S&OP, systems, processes, and procedures in conjunction with the S&OP Manager
- Update forecasting system/excel spreadsheets with the most up to date sales & marketing intelligence.
- Issue agreed forecasts to meeting participants and senior management.
Job Holder Requirements:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Demand Planning
- Statistical data experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
- Strong mathematical & statistical knowledge
- Strong relationship development and influencing skills.
- High level of self-motivation and results focused.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Sound computer skills level – Advanced Excel skills, sound knowledge of ERP systems, Navision
In return for your hard work, you will get to work for a company which values its employees.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below. Alternatively send through an up to date resume to
Lyndsay.Samuels@talentfocus.com.au or call 0455 444 247.