Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Technical Consultant starting immediately.
The Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Technical Consultant will possess a strong Technical background within Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain. Provide technical assistance using best practices to identify solutions to improve business process. Actively support end users with issues and support inquiries, whilst also project manage D365 enhancements.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse, scope, and deliver integrated, scalable ERP solutions based on D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Identify, understand, and define business requirements to provide effective solutions.
- Design and document workflows, and technical design specifications.
- Develop, customize forms, build reports, and write SQL queries.
- Design interfaces to integrate various systems with D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Full life cycle implementation, upgrade, and applications support of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Track, manage and resolve daily support requests, issues, and administrative needs of users.
- Designing and creating Microsoft Power BI Dashboards.
- Other duties as required.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or similar discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience as a D365 Finance and Supply Chain Technical Consultant.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Dynamics AX Technical Consultant.
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft Power BI.
- Certified in D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Finance and Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated knowledge in other products such as .net and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively to meet team deadlines and goals.
- This role is a fantastic opportunity within a progressive manufacturing company. It’s suited to someone with a proactive attitude who thrives in a continuous improving, high-standard environment.
- You will have the satisfaction of working with and be part of a team that genuinely cares about its people.