Sydney | Contract or Temp
Talent Focus is currently recruiting for competent First Class Welders to Join our clients growing industrial team out west!
Our client within the sheet metal and fabrication industry is currently looking for multiple skilled First Class Welders to join their team to conduct engineering and fabrication duties. This role is a diverse opportunity for a tradesman to work across a variety of industries.
The ideal candidate will have come from a similar working environment who is looking to diversify their trades knowledge. Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available.
To be considered for these roles it is ideal that you possess the following;
- Trade qualifications required, along with a couple of years’ experience
- Fabrication and welding experience (MIG and TIG welding)
- Able to start immediately
- Own tools
- Able to pass a welding test
- Professional attitude towards work
- Able to commit long term to the contract
In return, you will be offered opportunities for career development and a reputable company within the industry. If you meet the above criteria please follow the links and submit your application online, or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.