Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a team of passionate individuals who care about the impact in people’s lives.
The client is a reputable medical products manufacturer and distributor with an operation team that plays an integral part in delivering quality outcomes to patients and extraordinary service to the healthcare sector.
This position operates within the key operations section of the plant liaising with a range of mostly internal but some external stakeholders. To be accountable for inventory control, minimizing stock holding whilst maximizing both stock efficiency and accuracy across Australia.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all inventory control related activities for the medical supplies business within the SAP Warehouse Management System
- Manage activities for cycle counts, correct stock variances or inaccuracies
- Investigate hospital returned stock and following up unreturned, excess, damaged and expiring inventory
- Manage and coordinate warehouse layout to effectively use space and create efficiencies for warehouse
- Monitor stock fluctuations in line with product life cycle strategies to maximize the availability and efficiency and replenishment inventory
- Assist with pick/pack/dispatch of internal and external customer orders and backorders.
- Manage the order queue to ensure completion and timely dispatch of urgent and non-urgent orders.
- Ensure Quality processes are followed and stock is reconciled
We are seeking an inventory professional who has experience working in a fast-paced environment with a detailed understanding of inventory control/management systems (such as SAP or large ERP) and familiarity with adherence to strict regulatory requirements. You will also possess:
- Demonstrated strengths in reviewing and analyzing stock levels and reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Customer centric mindset with an understanding of the urgency and importance of this industry
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve mutual goals
- Strong initiative with high level of accountability
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or certifications advantageous, although not essential
- Comfortable working within the warehouse environment, some manual handling involved
If you’re looking to make a move in your career to join a team of highly passionate individuals who care about the impact they make in improving the quality of life all over Australia, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.