Sydney | Contract or Temp
We are looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to conduct a 3 – 6 month procedural review and optimisation project
About the Company:
Our client is an established provider of consumer goods across ANZ and into Asia Pacific, a parent company is a well-established privately-owned Asia Pacific, Global Organisation.
The Role :
We are looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to conduct a 3 – 6 month procedural review and optimisation project. You will conduct a thorough review of the current freight costs and operating procedures to identify more cost effective solutions. You will report to the Logistics Manager.
To be successful you must possess:
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and create data.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the pallet freight business in Australia.
- Strong negotiating skills for freight rates across multiple vendors
- Relationship building skills, both internal with sales / despatch and also external with customers and freight suppliers.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Working hours will be 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Utilizing Manhattan Warehouse Management and other Systems to analyse data
- Microsoft Office skills
- Negotiate pricing with existing and potential vendors
- Work closely with Logistics Manager and other key stakeholders to implement cost effective procedures.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.