Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Work in an office-environment delivering end-to-end logistics operation and coordination role.
Are you interested in technology products that aim to improve worker’s safety in the industry?
- Technology and Components Industry
- Fast-paced and growing environment
- Near Sydney CBD-based location
The main purpose of the role is to ensure continuity of logistics management:
- Coordinate with third-party logistics, freight forwarders, and regional suppliers
- Responsible for daily inbound / outbound logistics and testing of components
- Manage inventory and stock control, testing and packaging of components
- Maintain the accuracy of records and cost-effective logistics process
- Ensure continuous improvement of logistics processes
- Support any refurbishments and product analysis requirements
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor degree in supply chain management, logistics, commerce, or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in logistics, warehousing, inventory management, testing and packaging of technology or electronics components
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong attention to details, highly organised and proactive
- Comfortable working in an office/lab environment
- Excellent technology and records database system
If you’re looking to join a team dynamic individuals who care about the success of the company, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.