Sydney | Contract or Temp
Talent Focus is currently looking for competent Maintenance Electricians for a leading Engineering company based in Western Sydney.
- Immediate Start
- Western Sydney, NSW location
- Competitive above award rates on offer
Our client is a leading Engineering company based in the GWS region. They are currently seeking competent Maintenance Electricians to join their busy maintenance team. The position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis. This will be working on multiple manufacturing sites across every industry.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance
- Attending breakdowns and fault-finding
- PLC and SCADA experience is highly desirable
- Perform periodic quality and safety checks
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Trade recognition (Electrical) 2 – 3 years post trade
- Manufacturing experience is a must
- Must have reliable transport
- Team player with good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written standard operating procedures
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
In return for your hard work, you will get to work for a company which values its employees. Hourly rates exceed the award, there are regular opportunities for overtime.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below or alternatively send through an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org