VIC Other | Permanent / Full Time
Exciting, innovative high value product & service, career growth, be part of a growing business. work with your global affiliations
Perform a highly visible, key leadership role in leading manufacturing and distribution functions within the defined span of control.
Responsible for leadership in implementing and driving the operations strategic planning as set by the executive leadership of the company.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and manages capital expenditure and operating budgets for operations (including operating P&L, AOP, and Strategic planning and reporting) to achieve business plan results and execute sustained growth. Oversees/works closely with materials management and quality management staff to ensure customer needs and cost and delivery targets are met.
- Initiates and coordinates major operations related to Global projects (e.g., kaizen events, footprint and plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.) so as to meet organizational performance plans within designated budgets and timelines.
- In conjunction with, and consistent with, Global Operations, develops manufacturing plans and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards and ensures compliance of all regulatory bodies including, but not limited to, FDA, ISO, TGA, and EPA.
- Evaluates production forecasts and sets up daily production goals. Manages available resources to achieve daily goals for on-time completion, first pass yield and applicable customer service matrices applicable to manufacturing area.
- Occasionally participates in planning and review meetings with executive management team.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, ERP interfaces, and equipment layout. Practices Lean Manufacturing principles within his/her area of influence.
- Manages and monitors direct reports to accomplish the goals of the operations plan consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Responsible to hire, train, develop and evaluate manufacturing and operational staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Participates in new product development teams and occasionally manages post R&D phase of new product projects to achieve established goals in cost, quality and project schedule.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree qualified with 10+ years progressive management experience in a manufacturing environment .
- A very strong focus in engineering, manufacturing and/or materials management and a proven track record in manufacturing operations, supply chain, and project management.
- Working knowledge of company products and FDA, GMP, TGA and ISO specifications and audit processes highly desired.
Call Stephen or Luke on + 61 2 9421 5900 or apply to email@example.com