Adelaide | Permanent / Full Time
Fitters required for Naval vessel upgrade projects at Osborne Naval Base. Good pay rates on offer. Apply Now!
- Osborne Naval base
- Immediate Starts
- Great $$’s + OT
Talent Focus is working in partnership with a leading engineering company who has established itself as a leading provider of engineering solutions for premium Defence industry projects.
Established over 25 years ago, this privately-owned company aims to deliver the best possible solutions for their clients engineering and project needs and regularly undertakes projects that operate with sophisticated QA requirements.
Due to recently winning more work, this company seeks to engage experienced Pipe Fitters to assist with project based roles commencing at the Osborne Naval Base in Adelaide.
Opportunities currently exist for experienced and capable individuals and will see the successful applicants working alongside an established team of professional tradespeople, and assist with a variety of maintenance and upgrade projects on naval vessels including (but not limited to):
- Installation of new equipment
- Carrying out inspection reports
- Upgrade of ventilation / fan systems
- General mechanical maintenance both above and below deck
Ideal applicants will possess:
- Relevant Australian Trade Qualifications
- Relevant experience in heavy industrial or marine environments
- Recent clear Criminal History Check (or willingness to obtain one)
- OH&S Whitecard (essential)
- Tickets in Confined Space / Safe Working at Heights / EWP (Desired)
- Ability to commit to the duration of projects and undertake OT
- Own basic hand tools and relevant PPE
These roles will see the successful applicants working Dayshift hours between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday and potential for regular daily overtime. Remuneration is by way of highly competitive hourly rates of pay and all successful applicants will undergo extensive inductions prior to and on commencement.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.