Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Drive the sales for pharmaceutical manufacturing services.
Drive the business for pharmaceutical manufacturing services. Permanent full- time position based in Western Sydney. Previous sales management experience within relevant industry essential.
Our client is one of the largest growing and stable pharmaceutical company in Australia. Recent growth has opened up an opportunity for the right person to drive the manufacturing and packaging services within Australia.
As the National Sales Manager, you will increase the sales and develop new clients within the Australia:
- Generate revenue for the company, through the fulfilment of sales targets and generation of new customers
- Develop and monitoring of business plans, including sales, costs, and revenue
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Sales Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed.
- Develop of competitive suppliers to ensure better cost control and reasonable profit margin
- Provide significant input into the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product, allocation of expenses between products
As the ideal candidate for the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business- related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience within a similar role, with specific experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare sector
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets, and generating new clientele for the manufacturing and packaging services
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Leadership acumen, with experience leading a successful sales team
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call us on 02 9421 5900.
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.