Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Opportunity now exists for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team of this leading Retail / Manufacturing business in Sydney’s West
Experienced Payroll Officer / Specialist required to join a small fun and supportive team at their Sydney’s West location. You will work efficiently in a team environment as well as autonomously.
Company & Responsibilities:
This business is an instantly recognisable brand within the Manufacturing sector and is well regarded as an employer of choice. Experiencing strong FY results and continuing to grow despite the current climate this is an excellent, reputable brand name to join.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager your duties will include but not be:
- Successfully process, whilst ensuring delivery of end-to-end processing of up to 1200 staff using ADP fortnightly and monthly
- Manage / Set up of all new starters and process terminations
- First point of contact for all payroll related enquires
- Process compensation changes, overtime and shift changes and withholding adjustments
- Arranging payroll tax payments and administration of superannuation
- Process all payroll deductions
- Awards and EBA interpretation
- Reconciliation of leave entitlements and month end reporting
- End of year and End of month processing and reporting
To be the successful candidate for this role, you must present the following:
- Previous experience with systems such as ADP is preference however will consider other large Payroll software’s
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to operate in a changing, high volume environment
- Experience in using multiple T&A
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise, be proactive and meet deadlines
If this role sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link.
Please note due to the expected amount of response for this role, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further processing.
Contact: Rima Unver – Divisional Manager – Accounting & Finance