Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Due to a recent increase in Production we are looking to recruit a full time Process Worker for our client based in Rydalmere. Starting Immediately.
Due to a recent increase in Production we are looking to recruit a full time Process Worker for our client based in Rydalmere. This is an immediate start with full time hours.
The company is based in the Parramatta region with onsite car parking available. Large facility with a big team of workers operating within the company. This company require a hard working, good communicator to work within their production team. Machine operation and hand tool experience is an advantage, stock handling and process work experience ideal but not essential.
This position will be focused with numerous number of tasks involved, including;
- Fabric cutting, ability to work with machinery and hand tools.
- Communicate within a large team environment
- Ability to lift profiles 15/20kg and over
- Require being able to operate with minimal supervision
- Able to handle fast pace, loud environment while achieving targets
- Manual handling of stock and packaging of products
- 38 hour week Mon-Thurs 6am to 2:30pm, Fri 6am to 12pm
What you Need to Succeed:
As the successful person in this position, you will have:
- Must be physically fit to handle heavy products
- Good attention to detail
- Driver license and car transport
- Flexible to work extra hours if required
- Full working rights
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please email email@example.com
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit our website
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.