Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Great opportunity to lead your Procurement team across a diverse portfolio, $100m + spend within a strong brand based in Western Suburbs of Sydney.
Your role is to ensure all the functions and tasks of the procurement team are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure all vendor reviews are completed as scheduled and appropriate purchase orders placed with in delegated authorities and guidelines.
You will participate in the BAR and S&OP processes (Demand Review and Supply Review). Monitor and manage inbound orders from suppliers. Analyse and report of variance to plan.
Develop inventory and supply plans that meet business stock positions and order service levels. Analyse stock cover positions and communicate potential stock out. Manage key vendors and strategic product ranges.
Ensue inventory acquisition is in line with business needs and guidelines to support forecast demand. Ensure effective team functionality for end-to-end procurement activities.
Ensure procurement effective participation in relevant cross functional teams and projects. Ownership of the Demand & Supply Review and participation in the wider S&OP, Communication and reporting of inventory – shortage, excess and expiry
· Diploma in Procurement, Business, or similar – Degree or higher
· Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Supply Chain.
· Minimum 5 years relevant work experience – international vendors
· Sound knowledge of S&OP processes – Demand Planning to Supply
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong relationship development and influencing skills.
· High level of self-motivation and results focused.
· Strong planning and organisational skills
· Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
· Sound computer skills level – Good Excel skills, ERP systems
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephen Ibbotson on + 61 2 9421 5900