Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a Young and Dynamic business who have seen significant growth in the last 12 months in this newly created role.
- Growing Business with Strong Project Pipeline
- Based in Marrickville
- Genuine Career Prospects
Our client specialises in the design, supply and installation of street furniture. They have developed a strong position in the market, have seen significant growth and have a strong project pipeline moving forward.
The role of Production Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations and will ultimately be responsible for providing administrative, quality control and logistics support to their production team during the process of delivering their project workload and ensuring all project planning, quality inspections and administration tasks are completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the product specification requirements.
- Issuing RFQs (requests for quote) to supplier network
- Managing purchase orders of parts from a variety of suppliers to ensure that all components arrive on time and in a good quality to our assembly facility and external sub-contractors.
- Visiting suppliers and conducting quality inspections.
- Booking and managing material and finished goods deliveries (in house and to external suppliers) in accordance with project timelines
- Establishing and building good relationships with our suppliers
- Providing day-to-day administrative support for our production team including coordination of production scheduling of our in-house production facility.
- On-site support to our clients/subcontractors including post-delivery inspections and trouble shoot.
- This role will require travel interstate and overseas.
You will join a progressive company providing future growth and progression opportunities. In turn you will bring the following attributes.
- Relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in the workforce, ideally in a similar position with experiences with manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Be able to read and understand production drawings, BOM and product specifications.
- Administration and project management experience are an advantage
- Ability to deal with challenging deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities
- Driver’s license & permanent residency or ability to work in Australia without any restrictions
So if you are interested in becoming part of a growing design business delivering quality products enhancing lifestyles please apply below or alternatively call Luke McDonald on 0404850433 for a confidential chat.