Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a well-established food business on a permanent basis.
Is a well-established food services business manufacturing high quality products and supplying to major retailers. Due to continued growth a position for a Production hand has become available for a driven and energetic individual.
The role :
As a production hand, you will be part of the production team working in a high pressure and fast paced environment. You will have experience in Food batching production.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of ingredients and adhering to batching instructions
- Prepare batch ingredients accurately to weighted recipe requirements.
- Ongoing quality control checks and testing
- Operation of machinery
- Hand filling various products
- Adhering to strict food safety regulations and guidelines
- Working to strict production deadlines
- Packaging of finished goods
- Other factory and warehouse duties across the site as instructed
You will need to have . . .
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position with food or in a manufacturing/factory role
- An understanding of warehousing, materials handling and storage concepts
- Knowledge and practice of HACCP and OH&S principles within production kitchen
- Through knowledge in food safety procedures
- Current driver licence and a forklift licence is preferred
- Team player
- Self-driven and motivated
- Physically fit
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter.
Should you wish to discuss the role further please call 0455 444 247.