Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Great permanent opportunity for a process worker with experience in the food industry!
A great opportunity for the right candidate to work for a family run food manufacturing business in Sydney, Australia. They pride themselves on the quality of the food products they have been producing for over 60 years. The priority is to maintain and deliver the highest standard in everything done. The business is built on strong family foundations which carry through all aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will be:
– Dedicated and committed to helping us deliver on producing only the best quality products on various production lines.
– Must have tidy personal presentation
– Good communication skills
– Work well in a fast-paced group setting and
– Be able to undertake heavy lifting (25kg) in this full-time position.
– Have skills and experience in production to carry out various tasks on the production line
– Carry out general cleaning duties
– Report any issues on the production line to the supervisor
– Follow & adhere to OH&S and food hygiene standard
– Ability to work in a multicultural team environment
– Able to work overtime when required
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below or alternatively send through an up to date resume to email@example.com