Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join an innovating young skin and personal care brand and bring your QMS expertise
- Innovative skin care brand
- Contribute to QMS and Internal Process Improvement
- Growth and progressive career
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a growing organisation offering career growth?
About the Company
The company is an innovative skin and personal-care brand, committed to growing locally and internationally. They are currently seeking a Quality and Compliance Manager as part of its growth plans.
Working with the business owner and the operation leadership team, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and reviewing company quality practices
Some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure quality compliance with contract manufacturers and suppliers with the related specifications and standards
- Establish and implement accreditation procedure for new contract manufacturers and assist existing to improve and catch up with the requirement
- Ensure design in quality for new product, manage, mitigate and minimize quality risks throughout the NPD process.
- Conduct regular announced and un-announced factory audit for GMP, HACCP and quality system compliance
- Ensure quality of purchased raw materials and packaging materials complying with quality standard/purchasing requirement.
- Ensure effective implementation and execution of root cause analysis, preventive and corrective measures according to quality risks identified
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in either Food Science or pharmaceutical or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experiences ideally in the food, cosmetics or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in development of QMS, documentation creation and control of business processes, development and execution of reporting
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills both verbal and written
- Stakeholder engagement and liaison with sites, suppliers, marketing, NPD, etc.
If you have the above skills with a start-up and entrepreneurial attitude, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.