Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
◉ Globally-Recognized Food Company ◉ Product, Processing and Testing Facility ◉ Great career opportunity | Western Suburbs Location
- ANZ, Asia Pacific Company
- Lead QMS across Manufacturing ad Processing Facility
- Great career opportunity | Western Suburbs location
In this role you will play an integral part of the business expansion through promoting and implementing QMS resource values by planning and implementing.
You will be part of a growing QA team with main duties as below:
- Responsible for quality systems compliance, corrective actions, change controls and addressing audit deficiencies
- Quality control of product processing from incoming, testing specimens, collection and dispatch
- Perform maintenance and calibration of equipment as per schedule
- Monitor the manufacturing room environment, storage, alarms, and product protection
- Ensure product transfers, quality inspections, and clearance of products
- Support the overall quality assurance team’s tasks and initiatives
- Ensure document compliance is adhered too, identify and implement change accordingly
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Degree qualification in food science, science or biotechnology studies
- Relevant experience in quality assurance and quality control within the food, pharmaceutical or microbial testing facilities
- Experience working in a highly regulated FSANZ, TGA / FDA environment, would be advantageous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to details, highly organised, and manage multiple tasks
- High commitment to learning and contributing to improving patients’ lives
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call Lyndsay Samuels on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.