Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a well-established brand as a Permanent Quality Supervisor. Onsite parking. Working between Innovation and Manufacturing.
As Quality Supervisor, your duties will include but not limited to
- Working closely with teams within manufacturing, innovation and key clients.
- Continuous risk assessment, Consumer complaints.
- Strategic approach to quality objectives and implementing plans of action
- Providing education and support to team members on QMS methodologies.
- Managing KPI for Quality Team
- Contribute to the development, issue, amendment and control of the Manual and Systems to ensure continuing compliance with standards relevant to the goods manufactured and sponsored
- You will have 5 + years relevant experience in a Leadership role
- FMCG, Food & Beverage grocery industry experience highly favorable
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- A strong analytical thinker who can problem solve and be organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate well with teams and other areas of the business
- Internal auditing experience
- You will have a Qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call Lyndsay Samuels or Stephen Ibbotson on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.