Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Talent Focus is seeking an additional Consultant to work in Labor Hire space, [ white of blue ] . Own your own desk, P&L and OTE bonus structure.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Labor Hire [ white or blue ] you are responsible for leading business development, identify and support tender writing bids.
Working closely with owners and directors in a hands on capacity, you identify nature of, scope of employment services industry and organisation fit.
Ownership of complete 360 Labor Hire,
- Identify key stakeholders within organisation’s that require employment services, prepare T&C’s and prepare briefs for Talent Focus Recruitment Consultants.
- Identify PSA’s, Tender bid opportunities, through notification process either through online, consultant information gathering or industry sources.
- Identify project recruitment builds, general recruitment needs and Labor Hire [ white & blue ]
- Sourcing relevant information to assess key success Tender insights and employment services solutions for success.
- Identify timeline, resources and budget to deliver on time. Communicate effectively to directors, consultants and administration support.
- Talent Focus database compliance, monitor weekly, monthly on all key Talent Focus staff contribution, anticipate the needs of on-gong requirements. Report monthly to directors on success and updates as required.
- Maximise Talent Focus investment in business development, resources updating regularly as to industry improvements relevant government compliance requirements.
Communication and Reporting
- Soft skills – engaging, supportive and open.
- Ensure that all reporting and information deadlines are adhered to using approved formats and templates.
- Industry insights information to cascade down to Talent Focus consultants, role information capture updates from Consultants regularly.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 10 + years experience in 360 recruitment within labor hire.
- preference in tertiary education in either Sales, Marketing or Human Resources.
- High numerical, financial acumen skill set.
Should you be interested in owning your own P&L, please don’t hesitate to contact either Luke McDonald or Stephen Ibbotson on (02) 9421 5900 or email@example.com