Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
12-months contract with potential view to progression
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for a stable and progressive company offering career growth?
- Healthcare and medical products
- Support the Sales and Business Development
- Career progression
The main purpose of the role is to improve the sales operation through systems and data management:
- Manage customer records within CRM
- Provide accurate data and report as required by the sales operations
- Manage customer enquiries and request and allocate through appropriate sales team members
- Conduct market research for market trends, competitors analysis, and product development needs
- Identify sales opportunities through outbound calls or as directed by the department head
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor degree in commerce or relevant studies
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience in sales, commercial, or business analysis role
- Passionate in data with excellent CRM experience, Dynamics AX or D365 preferred
- Strong analytical skills and confident in communicating ideas
- Self-starter and result-oriented
- Strong team player, works well under pressure
Join a collaborative team in dynamic work culture environment. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com or contact us on 02 9421 5900.