Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a business that’s seen significant growth in the last 12 months in a newly created permanent role!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Growing brand with more than 30 years industry experience
- On-site parking
Our client, a leader in its field and one of Australia’s largest manufacturers is seeking a self-motivated and resilient Outbound Sales Consultant to join their team. Due to the increased growth our client has experienced over the last 12 months, this is a newly created role to contribute to the company’s growth mandate. A business that is well-known across Australia and New Zealand supporting major infrastructure projects. Well-established brand that’s operating for more than 30 years is growing from strength to strength.
Working from their Sydney Offices you will;
- Managing existing accounts, potential and dormant customers through outbound calls
- Promoting and marketing the products through outbound sales calls
- Sourcing new business through various methods and generating leads
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships and ensuring accounts are serviced to the highest degree
- Providing solutions to clients by assessing their needs
- Tender prospecting using available tools, personal research and intel that you have come across
- Customer campaign roll out – seasonal, pricing campaigns, new product and all sector campaigns.
- Consistently updating CRM Database
- Setting up of customer agreements on CRM and ensuring correct details are captured
- Monitor and report competitor intel including price, product and service, discuss findings with your manager along with counter strategies
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in an outbound sales role
- You are naturally a hunter!
- ONLY candidates who have worked as internal sales, outbound sales, sales reps will be considered for this role
- Experience within Construction, Building or Engineering industries will be highly regarded
- Requires the ability to comprehensively understand products, services and customers needs
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Systems and Microsoft Applications
- Reporting analysis and sales patterns knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level communication skills ; verbal, listening and writing
- You are naturally a confident individual who is not afraid to pick up the phone
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Naturally someone who builds and maintains relationships
In addition you are someone who is easy to get along with, easy going and someone who is committed to a new challenge.
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter. Should you wish to discuss the role further please call Lyndsay Samuels on (02) 9421 5900.