Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a well-established leading manufacturer on a permanent basis. On-site parking available.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Growing brand with more than 30 years industry experience
- On-site parking
Our client, a leader in its field and one of Australia’s largest manufacturers is seeking a switched on and focused Sales Coordinator to join their team. A business that is well-known across Australia and New Zealand supporting major infrastructure projects. Well-established brand that’s operating for more than 30 years is growing from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, your duties will include but not limited
- Inbound customer service
- Capturing orders
- Preparation of quotes and invoices
- Following up on quotes
- Managing all inbound enquiries
- Liaison with transport companies, following up on deliveries
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience
- Must have worked in a high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail skills and high levels of accuracy
- Calm demeanour
- Able to multi-task easily
- Competent working with Microsoft Suite
- SAP systems experience
In addition you are someone who is easy to get along with, easy going and someone who is committed to a new challenge.
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter. Should you wish to discuss the role further please call Lyndsay Samuels on (02) 9421 5900.