Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Provide excellence to logistics support to innovation, development and market quality personal care products.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative and industry-mover offering career growth?
- Health, Beauty and Consumer Goods Industry
- Fast-paced and growing environment
- Sydney CBD-based
The main purpose of the role is to ensure continuity of import/export logistics support across different divisions.
- Coordinate with third-party logistics, freight forwarders, and regional suppliers
- Manage inventory and stock control
- Ensure cost-effective logistics process
- Ensure continuous improvement of logistics processes
- Improve operational and financial performance within the logistics practices
In order to be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor degree in supply chain management, logistics, commerce, or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in logistics or similar role, experience in managing supply chain of FMCG/ personal care products preferred
- Experience in managing import /export from China, proficiency in Mandarin highly advantageous
- Proven track record in a fast-pace, collaborative environment, with positive attitude
- Ability to work in matrix organisation, multiple stakeholders with excellent interpersonal skills
If you’re looking to join a team dynamic individuals who care about the success of the company, I want to hear from you. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button.
Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.