Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Develop winning product claims through the formulation and ingredients for personal care category.
◉ Be a Pivotal Contributor to Product Formulation and Development
◉ Leading Contract Manufacturer
◉ Rapidly Growing Business
Our client is one of the fastest growing personal care developer and formulator with a strong innovation and high-quality products. With its new stage of the business, they are rapidly growing and increasing its presence within the Australia and global market.
We are seeking motivated and positive individuals who are committed to continuing their careers within the personal care sector.
You will be responsible for the formulation and development of pharmaceutical products.
As an experienced chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Driving product formulation and development, from prototyping to commercial manufacture
- Undertaking chemical testing of raw materials and formulations, and evaluating findings
- Utilising chemical databases to research potential formulations based on raw material properties, to facilitate product innovation
- Maintaining exemplary records and documentation regarding all test procedures, in compliance with industry safety regulations
- Developing new product prototypes, and refining existing product formulations where required
- Developing specifications and standardised procedures for new products, and ensuring that sufficient data is recorded for regulatory submissions and patent applications
- Providing technical support to other company departments, and liaising with marketing and financial departments regarding product advertising and investment opportunities respectively
- Adhering to relevant SOPs, GLP, GMP, and other safety regulations in all matters
To be successful within this role, you will have:
Relevant tertiary qualifications in chemical research, or a related discipline
- A Minimum of three years’ previous experience in a similar role, within either the personal care or FMCG industry
- Demonstrated experience in formulation and development of Hair, Skin, Oral, hygiene category, etc
- Knowledge of the dynamics of ingredients in formulation, preservation, functional benefit delivery of raw materials and network of suppliers for new trends
- Strong organisational skills who can run the R&D project management process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on quality
- Excellent communication skills and knows how to develop winning product claims through the formulation and ingredients.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call us on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.