Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Join a well-established Medical Devices Brand as a Permanent Senior Quality Manager. Onsite parking and flexible working hours.
Is a well-established and respected brand in market supplying and manufacturing medical consumables. With more than 30 years reputable experience in the industry, this is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Quality Manager to play an integral part of their senior management team. Offering their employees onsite parking, flexible working arrangement and more.
As Senior Quality Manager, your duties will include but not limited to
- Working closely with teams to drive continuous improvement and processes
- Continuous risk assessment
- Strategic approach to quality objectives and implementing plans of action
- Providing education and support to team members on QMS/EMS methodologies.
- Managing KPI for Quality Team
- Contribute to the development, issue, amendment and control of the Manual and Systems to ensure continuing compliance with standards relevant to the goods manufactured and sponsored
- Administer the registration and control of the CAPA/NCR system
- You will have 5 years relevant experience in a Leadership role
- Medical Devices industry experience highly favourable
- Must have experience in manufacturing of sterile medical devices and an understanding of sterilisation standards
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- A strong analytical thinker who can problem solve and be organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate well with teams and other areas of the business
- Internal auditing experience
- Demonstrated competency with ISO13485 and or GMP
- You will have a Qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call Lyndsay Samuels on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.