Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Contribute to pharmaceutical product formulation and development within a growing NPD team.
◉ Be a Pivotal Contributor to Product Formulation and Development
◉ Leading Contract Manufacturer
◉ Rapidly Growing Business
Our client is one of the fastest growing contract manufacturers with a strong innovation and high-quality products. With its new stage of the business, they are rapidly growing and increasing its presence within the Australia and global market.
You will be responsible for the formulation and development of pharmaceutical products.
As an experienced chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Driving product formulation and development, from prototyping to commercial manufacture
- Utilising chemical databases to research potential formulations based on raw material properties, to facilitate product innovation
- Maintaining exemplary records and documentation regarding all test procedures, in compliance with industry safety regulations
- Developing new product prototypes, and refining existing product formulations where required
- Providing technical support to other company departments, and adhering to relevant SOPs, GLP, GMP, and other safety regulations in all matters
To be successful within this role, you will have:
Relevant tertiary qualifications in chemical research, or a related discipline
- A Minimum of three years’ previous experience in a similar role, within either the pharmaceutical or food industry
- Demonstrated experience in formulation and development of pharmaceuticals and supplements
- Knowledge of Raw materials and their interactions in various dosage forms
- Sound Knowledge of the TGA guidelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on quality
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information please call us on 02 9421 5900.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us on email@example.com
Talent Focus Recruitment is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.