QLD Other | Permanent / Full Time
Work for a leading and innovative utilities brand! Fulltime 12 month Contract role
A global leader providing high value solutions within Utilities to all industries. Known for their innovation and exceptional partnerships with their clients, it’s no surprise they are one of Australia’s leading suppliers.
Located in their Townsville branch , the Service & Rental Coordinator will report into the Rental Support Supervisor.
Your duties will include, but not limited to :
- Coordination of all documentation for incoming service and repairs
- Logging new service requests into the ERP system and closing off repairs
- Coordinating rental agreements
- Providing quotations for repairs
- Booking in of repairs
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Invoicing and credit applications
- Updating clients on ETA of repairs
As an ideal candidate, your experience will include ;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience
- Relevant experience in scheduling and coordination is a MUST
- Experience within an engineering environment is favourable
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy
If this role sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the below link and attach your cv and cover letter. Should you wish to discuss the role further please call Lyndsay Samuels on (02) 9421 5900.