Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Looking for your next step up in management ?
This international group is recognised as one of Australia’s leaders in manufacturing, and now has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, career focused manufacturing Shift Manager seeking to further their career within the FMCG area.
Being a motivated Shift Manager will entail facing new challenges and implementing new ideas and strategies.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of superior outcomes to customers by managing a team of professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Staff training, development and coaching in continuous improvement.
- Implementing best practice processes.
- Anticipating risks and putting plans and practices in place to minimise impact or maximise outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need to have engineering, science or manufacturing related degree. Post graduate studies will also be highly regarded along with a proven track record of achieving results as a Team Leader or Manager
We’ve sat with the current site leadership group and they really need to meet candidates with a tertiary qualification with some additional courses in continuous improvement and experience bring together teams improving processes and plant KPI’s.They have in the team already talented people who have progressed through the organisation and are seeking candidates with the capability to lead them.
Key Factors to consider when applying :-
- Food Science/Engineering background
- Experience at or in large FMCG or corporate manufacturing environment – in food preferred
- Exposure to Lean/best practice principals
- Must have been in a Shift or Line Manager level or a proven high performing Supervisor
- At least 5 to 15 years experience
If this is of interest to you please be in touch with Luke McDonald from Talent Focus Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 02 9421 5900