Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Great opportunity for a creative, vibrant candidate to drive NPD, Innovation in a SME. working closely with Manufacturing, Sales to Key Accounts
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high-level NPD input into the ongoing development of new products.
- Develop new-composition food products and innovative applications of the Company’s existing food products for market testing and product development.
- Provide QA support and act as QA liaison for reporting to partners and customers.
- Direct liaison with both partners and customers to advise, assist, and direct formulation and functionality testing of food products.
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders such as operations and marketing to ensure applications and innovation can be delivered to the market in line with business requirements and time lines.
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are adhered to at all times.
- This role has an extremely high level of interaction with many areas of the business including supply chain, sales, finance, marketing etc. You will need to be able to work and adopt a collaborative approach to developing internal relationships.
- Identify and raise risk management and OHS issues on an on-going basis in relation to area of responsibility to ensure that risks and OHS issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience working in a similar position within a FMCG / PL company.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Food Science & Technology or related discipline.
- Proven ability to work constructively in cross functional teams to develop products from concept through to launch.
- A sound understanding of current trends in food technology and consumer requirements.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
- High degree of analytical, sound problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Energetic and team focused. High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use initiative and drive innovation.
- Strive for a culture of continuous improvement.
- Desire to build technical expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Should you be interested, please apply on-line to email@example.com or call Stephen Ibbotson (02) 9421 5900