Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Leading agriculture provider, working across Asia Pacific seeking key Supply Chain Analyst to work across all key business functions.
- Perform export & domestic logistics & documentation tasks under the guidance of the Logistics Manager.
- Assist the Buy Team in day to day operations
- Develop skills and experience in both the Logistics & Buy Teams.
Essential Job Functions may include but are not limited to:
- Processing and approving documents for payment
- Collating and processing original documents
- Managing admission of payment requests to the bank
- Daily assistance to the Logistics Manager
- Produce insurance certificates
- Raise export requests for permits and printing of health certificates
- Liaising with shipping companies, including sending forwarding instructions
- and printing bills of lading
- Liaising with customs broker
- Weekly reporting
- working with the Buy Team in day to day procurement-related operations across Australian, New Zealand, Asia and North America
- Updating database/data entry
- entering PO’s
- sending purchase confirmations to packers
- sending sales confirmations to grinders
- sending packers and grinders their respective confirmation of purchase and confirmation of sale documents.
- Follow up with both packers and grinders about delivery scheduling
Non-essential Job Functions may include but are not limited to:
- General office duties
- Assist in the production of market reports and other reports to key stakeholders.
- Assist the Sustainability Officer in any basic duties as required
- Assist the Quality Office in any basic duties as required
- Assist the General Manager in any ad hoc tasks as required
- Be generally attentive to other office tasks and processes and, if suitable, assist
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Education, agriculture, economics, accounting.
- Commodity trading exposure.
Interested ? please apply to email@example.com or call Stephen Ibbotson on(02) 9421 5900