Sydney | Contract or Temp
Work for a NDIS organisation impacting the lives of children and families. 3 Month FTC Contract with view to go perm
Is a well-established NDIS company working closely with families and providing a safe and secure environment for children. Passionate about what they do , their CEO is hands on and works closely with the team ensuring the lives of the community are improved.
This role would suit those wishing to work within school hours on a part-time basis. You will be working 3 days a week full time with a possibility of going permanent and days extended to 5.
Providing support the the CEO and head office team across a range of administrative duties.
- General personal assistant support to the CEO such as coordination of management reporting, calendars and appointments etc
- Supporting the coordination of various house rent and repairs matters across the group’s house portfolio
- Assist with the coordination of various team events and meetings
- Organise office supplies, stationery, kitchen supplies and other miscellaneous office matters
- Collection of mail and point of contact for deliveries
- General assistance with various compliance documentation processing, follow up with internal and external stakeholders etc (includes phone calls, updating details in spreadsheets and systems etc)
- Experience in a similar team admin or reception style role
- Great communication skills,
- Confidence in liaising with stakeholders on all levels
- Agile and experienced in a fast paced environment
- Tech savvy
- Exceptional organization skills, highly proactive and positive, can-do energy
Be rewarded with a competitive bonus scheme and an opportunity to grow with a high-performing team with collaborative environment. Please get in touch by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button. Alternatively, you may email us with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 9421 5900.