Sydney | Contract or Temp
Talent Focus is currently recruiting a competent Trades Assistant/Forklift Driver with Sheet metal experience!
Trades Assistant/Forklift Driver
- Immediate start
- Western Sydney, NSW location
- Competitive above award rates on offer
Our client is a leading Engineering business based in Western Sydney. They are currently seeking a competent Trades Assistant/Forklift Driver to assist in the increase of projects and workload. The position is offered on a Temp to Perm basis.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A great attitude, keen to learn & enjoy working within a team.
- Sheet metal knowledge.
- Hand tools experience e.g. grinders, drills etc
- Proven time management skills.
- Constant manual handling
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Trades assistant experience
- LF forklift license with experience operating
- Team player with good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written standard operating procedures
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
In return for your hard work, you will get to work for a company which values its employees. Hourly rates exceed the award, there are regular opportunities for overtime.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful within the role, please follow the prompts and click the ‘APPLY’ button below or alternatively send through an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org