Melbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Talent Focus are working on behalf of their client based in Knoxfield, to recruit a Warehouse Storeman.
We are working on behalf of our client based in Knoxfield, to recruit a Warehouse Storeman.
The company are a family driven business and are the leading Swimming Pool Heating Supplier, with over 25 years’ industry experience.
Reporting to the National Warehouse Manager, we are seeking an experienced Storeman to work in the warehouse to support general warehouse operations.
The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receive incoming deliveries, stock, equipment, and raw materials for the warehouse
- Load and unload trucks, despatch equipment and raw materials to our customers
- Assist with daily records of Goods Received and Despatched.
- Assist the National Warehouse Manager to ensure all warehouse records are kept up to date
- Assist with warehouse stocktake counts and maintaining accurate inventory records
- Operating forklift responsibly and safely
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe, efficient, and effective way by following specified policies and procedures with special attention to all aspects of safety
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order
- Perform ad hoc tasks associated with all warehouse & logistics duties.
To be successful in the role you must be able to work autonomously, maintain high operating standards and always look to be solutions and customer focused.
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive team culture
- A strong value driven team
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Well-equipped facilities
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Must have unrestricted drivers and forklift licence
- Must have a great work ethic, be highly team orientated and be safety conscientious
- Competent in the use of computers and working around software programs
- Be value driven and solutions focused
- A strong focus on building positive culture in the workplace
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information email John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at email@example.com or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.