Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Talent Focus are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse all-rounder on behalf of our client based in Auburn
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-driven, responsible and motivated person looking for a new challenge in warehousing. The successful candidate will posses warehousing and logistics experience along with the initiative and ability to work autonomously while conducting tasks and duties within the warehouse.
Our client is a market leading distributor of car parts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the warehouse in a neat and tidy order
- Prepare orders for courier pick up
- Co-ordinate with freight company and couriers
- Loading / unloading truck
- Receiving and checking the condition, conformance, and quantity of incoming goods
- Store incoming goods on shelving & racking, correctly labelled
- Managing orders data: email, web-tracking, and freight company dispatch systems
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Exceptional reliability & work ethic
- High energy & enthusiasm
- Achievement orientation
- Switched on, CAN-DO approach
- Computer skills including a variety of dispatch applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Understanding of Workplace Health & Safety and a proactive approach in reducing potential hazards
- Fit & healthy; physical ability for heavy lifting of parts
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Stable work history / looking for long-term position
- LF (Forklift) Licence (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Neat handwriting
- Well presented
- Must be a team player and be able to work under pressure
What’s in it for you:
- Full-time, permanent role working Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Auburn location
- Work alongside a friendly office team who value respect, integrity and achievement.
- Varied role and responsibilities – not doing the same thing all day long
- Supporting and encouraging environment
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to send an application. If you require any further information email call John at email@example.com.
Should you experience any difficulty with applying please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit our website www.talentfocus.com.au
Talent Focus is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.