Sydney | Part-time
Part-time opportunity to work 4-days per week in a medium-large size manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing and warehousing environment
- Drive the Work, Health and Safety with autonomy
- Part-Time, 4-days per week
The Client An Australian-owned manufacturing company supporting the local demands with high-volume, hygienic products with the healthcare industry.
- Manage the implementation of the best practices within the work health safety methods in the workplace
- Ensure the compliance, training, regulations, and documentation of policies
- Identify and evaluate safety needs, audit and follow ups on requirements and policies
- Review all worker’s compensation, monitor progress, and carry out workplace assessments as necessary
- Communicate all reports and incidents notification to the relevant stakeholders
- Relevant qualifications in work health and safety studies
- Working experience in a large manufacturing and warehousing operations
- Significant experience of ISO 45001, preferably with Safety Institute of Australia membership status
- Extensive problem-solving, proactive, and people skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries
If you are looking to invest your career in a stable Australian company, an opportunity to start-off as part-time for an initial 1 year period, I would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or contact 02 9421 5900.